PortableVPN is the first application which allows you to take your pre-defined VPN connection with you, without configuring everything on every computer. VPN connections are very popular these days and for most people it's too complicated to install and configure all these settings on a computer or to drag your computer with you, when this sounds familiar PortableVPN is the ideal solution. Just install PortableVPN onto your U3 memory pen and take it with you. Most people do not know how to establish a VPN connection, PortableVPN will break that tradition. Making a VPN connection was never easier before, even without any computer knowledge.
» version 1.2.0 - posted on 2013-08-17
Small performance and bug fixes
» version 1.06 - posted on 2010-05-28
EULA - End User License Agreement
This is an agreement between you and the author 'Emiel Wieldraaijer' (called author in this document).
This agreement is an agreement between you and the author. If you do not agree to these conditions,
you cannot install or use the program. The installation will not and can not continue !
1. The software and all provided files are copyrighted matters and protected.
All rights off this product and the provided files are with the author.
2. The program may be distributed without fee over on-line media and other media, as long as all files
of this installation package are given. This only applies to the Demo version and not Serial numbers.
3. None of the provided files maybe changed. They must remain in their original state, as the author
delivered it. Each unauthorized reproduction of this program, or any portion of it may result in
severe civil and criminal penalties and will be prosecuted.
4. The author does not take any responsibility for damage, which this program could cause.
For any damage to hard- or software of any kind the user carries the full responsibility.
5. The author cannot guarantee that the program will co-operate with all the components on your computer
system, the software is disturbance and error free and that all errors will be repaird in a later version.
6. With the confirmation of this agreement you recognize thereby confirm to completely have read and
understand this agreement. If you do not agree with one of the points mentioned above, then you should
press cancel. When you press cancel the installation will not and can not continue.
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind. The entire risk as to the
quality and performance of the Software lays with you. Should the Software prove defective, you and
not the author assume the entire cost of any service and repair.